1. Large Bowl Accessories
2. Additional Accessories
The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Design and Construction
18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel
Highlighted satin finish
Sound Guard undercoating
ASME A112.19.3-2008 Compliance:
Large Bowl Bottom Grid, LK99 Drain Fitting and Left or Right Work Area Cutting Board
Small Bowl Length:
Minimum Cabinet Size:
- Package: Includes Large Bowl Bottom Grid, LK99 Drain and Work Area Cutting Board
- Order unit with work area on left or right.
- Highest quality sink fabricated of #18 gauge, Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Ribbed Work Area Depth: 2"
- Finish: Exposed surfaces have a highlighted satin finish
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to attach to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- This sink complies with ASME A112.19.3
Elkay Harmony Lustertone Collection ELUH4221LDBG Reviews