The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces are Polished and Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
Center Bowl Width:
Center Bowl Length:
Right Bowl Width:
- Type 304 Stainless steel.
- Elkay's newest undermount design - the triple bowl undermount features 2 generous bowl sizes plus a unique center bowl designed to receive waste disposer.
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Left Bowl depths: 9 7/8".
- Right Bowl depths: 7 7/8".
- Exposed surfaces are hand-blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating.
- Drain opening size is 3 1/2".
- ELUH template provides approximately 7/16" - 9/16" reveal when installed.