1. Cutting Boards
2. Rinsing Baskets and Utensil Caddy
The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Design and Construction
18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel
Lustrous highlighted satin finish
Sound Guard undercoating
ASME A112.19.3-2008 Compliance:
Bowl Depths (each):
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Highest Quality Sink
- Fabricated of #18 gauge, Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
7-7/8" or 9-7/8" Bowl Depth
- Order sink with 7 7/8" or 9 7/8" depth.
Sound Guard Undercoating
- Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.