Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers. As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Dimensions and Weight
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Right Bowl Width:
- Formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel with e-dock and Perfect Drain
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a Lustrous Highlighted satin finish
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- e-dock sinks have been designed to allow stainless steel accessories to be magnetically positioned on any of the four sidewalls of the sink.
- Each e-dock sink is shipped with the stainless steel hook accessory
- (LKEKHOOK). Additional e-dock accessories are available
- Perfect Drain: Seamlessly welded stainless steel collar eliminates the gap between a traditional drain and the sink for a sanitary and gap free installation
- Each sink shipped with one LKPD1 drain kit, or a garbage disposer
- can be installed for user convenience
- All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop