The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Design and Construction
18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel
Lustrous highlighted satin finish
Sound Guard undercoating
ASME A112.19.3-2008 Compliance:
CSA B45.4-08 Compliance:
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Three Rear-Facing Drain Location Positions
- Choose left, center or right drain based on your installation needs.
18 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Design
- Dependable and long lasting.
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
Sound Guard Full Undercoating
- Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound.
- Mounting Clip (required for solid surface installations)
- Utensil Caddy for Rinsing Baskets
Elkay Gourmet Collection ELUH2317L Reviews