The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
A brilliant mixture of upscale undermount design and commercial integrity, Avado commands attention. The modern aesthetic delivers impact on every detail and precision in its strong lines.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
- Highest quality sink seamlessly fabricated of #18 (1.2mm) gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel-bearing stainless steel with Perfect Drain.
- Coved Corners: 1 3/4" vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating designed to prevent condensation and dampen sound.
- Perfect Drain: Seamlessly welded stainless steel collar eliminates the gap between a traditional drain and the sink for a sanitary and gap free installation.
- Each sink shipped with one LKPD1 drain kit, or a garbage disposer can be installed on sink bowl for user convenience.
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to attach to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- Sink complies with ASME A112.19.3.