The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
The soft, light finish of their Elumina collection brightens the overall appearance of each sink. Sweeping brushmarks create high-shine to accentuate bowl shapes. With its new rim designs and generous contours, this collection is a brilliant reflection of quality and elegance.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Non-directional Soft Satin Finish
Sound Absorbing Pads Applied to Dampen Sound
Large Bowl Width:
Large Bowl Length:
Small Bowl Length:
- Fine quality sink bowls seamlessly formed of #18 gauge.
- 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Underside: Sound absorbing pads applied to dampen sound.
- Aqueduct (recessed partition) allows water to flow to adjacent bowl before overflowing sink.
Note: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
Elkay Elumina Collection EGUH3120 Reviews