The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
An elegant, yet practical sink that will never go out of style. The appeal of their Traditional Gourmet Collection is timeless.
The elumina collection offers builders and homeowners a wide selection of beautiful, functional and affordable sinks for any kitchen building or remodeling project.
Faucet and Accessories:
Type-304 Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Non-Directional Soft Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Fine quality sink formed of #18 gauge, type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- Note: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- This sink complies with ASME A112.19.3.