The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
The soft, light finish of their Elumina collection brightens the overall appearance of each sink. Sweeping brushmarks create high-shine to accentuate bowl shapes. With its new rim designs and generous contours, this collection is a brilliant reflection of quality and elegance.
Faucet and Accessories:
304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
3" Vertical and 2 1/4" Horizontal Radius
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recessed:
3/8" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Non-directional Soft Satin Finish
Sound Absorning Pads Applied to Dampen Sound
- Seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 3" vertical and 2 1/4" horizontal radius.
- Bowl and faucet deck are recessed 3/8" below outside edge of sink.
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a non-directional soft satin finish.
- Underside has sound absorning pads applied to dampen sound.