The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
A brilliant mixture of upscale undermount design and commercial integrity, Avado commands attention. The modern aesthetic delivers impact on every detail and precision in its strong lines.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished To A Bright Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating Designed To Prevent Condensation and Dampen Sound
Right Bowl Width:
- Highest quality sink fabricated of #16 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 15mm (approximately 5/8").
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a bright satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating designed to prevent condensation and dampen sound.
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to attach to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- These sinks comply with ASME A112.19.3
Elkay Avado Collection EFRU312010R Reviews