The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
For over 80 years they've created high quality, innovative sinks that consumers count on to deliver unprecedented levels of style and function. They offer the most extensive product line available, so regardless of your dream, design or demands, they have just the sink for you.
Mystic sinks take their cue from water itself with naturally flowing shapes and an organic feel. The resulting gentle undermount designs stand out to make a distinctive yet softened contemporary statement.
Faucet and Accessories:
Slopping From 2-1/8" to 4-1/2"
Antique Hammered Copper
Sound Absorbing Pads Applied to Dampen Sound
Requires Professional Installation
2 1/8" to 4 1/2"
- Highest quality contoured sink hand fabricated from #16 gauge genuine, uncoated copper that will continue to age and tarnish naturally.
- Bowl Depth: Sloping from 2-1/8" to 4-1/2".
- Finish: Antique Hammered Copper.
- Underside: Sound absorbing pads applied to dampen sound.
- Installation: Requires professional installation.
- Use actual sink as template to determine cut-out opening.
- All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
Elkay The Mystic Collection ECU5014ACH Reviews