The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Inspired by enduring art and landmark architecture, Echo sinks evoke a cultural charm, complementing homes with historic character. This exquisite new sink family is reminiscent of novel, refined design.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
1 7/32" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
1 1/4" Above Outside Edge Of Sink
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished To A Soft Satin Finish
Fully Protected By Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating To Prevent Condensation and Dampen Sound
Max. Countertop Thickness:
- Formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge bowl featuring a #20 (0.9mm) gauge deck.
- Type 304 nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 1-7/32" (30mm) vertical and horizontal radius.
- Raised Rim: 1-1/4" (32mm) above outside edge of sink.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin finish.
- Maximum countertop thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm).
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to prevent condensation and dampen sound.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm).
- Sink does not comply with ASME A112.19.3.
Elkay Echo Collection ECTC3322103 Reviews