24" Coffee System
Striking design. Strikingly delicious drinks - espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, long or short coffee, even hot water for tea. Simply touch a couple of buttons and in seconds you'll be enjoying a professional-quality coffee drink, made your way. On top of that, the Wolf coffee system lets you easily customize the details of your drink, from temperature to strength to level of foam, to meet your personal definition of the "perfect cup."
You'll also enjoy how hassle-free the Wolf coffee system is to own. It needs no plumbing connections, and it steam-cleans the milk nozzle with one push of a button; milk never enters the system's internal mechanisms.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
Water Reservoir Capacity:
60.9 Fl. Oz. (1.8 Liter)
Whole Been Reservoir:
8.8 Oz. (~1/2 Lb.)
Holds Just Over 3 Cups
Standard or Flush Inset
Separate Hot Water Dispenser:
Mounted Glide System:
Milk Frothing Pitcher:
Yes with Adjustable Settings
Removable Milk Carafe:
Accepts Whole-Bean Coffee:
Accepts Ground Coffee:
Built-In Coffee Mill:
Yes with Adjustable Grind Settings
Auto Descale Reminder:
Dimensions and Weights
Make All Your Favorite Coffee Beverages
- What's your pleasure Make long or short coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, or a macchiato in seconds.
- Even steam or froth milk for, say, a chai latte or the kids' hot chocolate.
Coffee, Made To Size
- Select the size you want from four pushbutton presets, everything from a one-ounce espresso shot to a 12-ounce coffee.
- Unique sizes (up to 7 oz.) can be programmed and saved using the customizable "My Coffee" setting.
Strength, To Your Taste
- When brewing from whole bean coffee, five strength settings from extra-mild to extra-strong.
- Gives you precisely the flavor you prefer at any selected size.
No Plumbing Needed
- Unlike units that must be connected to a water line, the Wolf coffee system can be installed anywhere without additional plumbing.
- The easily accessible water reservoir holds 60.9 fluid oz. (1.8 liters), enough for several drinks between refills.
Easy To Clean
- Unlike coffee systems that pipe milk through the internal mechanism, the Wolf system cleans with pushbutton ease.
- Rinse the brew head, or clean the milk spout with a jet of steam.
- It's all done in seconds.
- The milk carafe is dishwasher safe, too.
Uses Whole-Bean and Pre-Ground Coffee
- The machine holds a generous supply of whole-bean coffee - about half a pound - and grinds it automatically to make your drink.
- It can brew single-cups from pre-ground coffee, too, so you can have your breakfast blend even when the bean reservoir is full of espresso roast.
Adjustable Built-In Stainless Steel Burr Grinder
- Thirteen grind settings allow you to customize your whole-bean coffee for the taste and body you prefer.
Make It A Double
- For two identical coffees, just press the Double Coffee button and position a cup under each of the two spouts. Or select Double Coffee and place your mug under the spouts to make a double-size coffee for one.
Removable Milk Carafe For Freshness and Convenience
- The dishwasher-safe carafe plugs into the machine to make milk drinks, then can go right in the refrigerator to keep milk fresh.
- Milk is steamed and frothed without passing through the system's internal components.
- That makes cleaning infinitely easier.
Hot Water On Demand - Tea, Anyone
- Tea, hot chocolate, oatmeal, you name it.
- The system can deliver up to 14 ounces of hot water with the push of a button.
- How hot That's up to you. The temperature is adjustable.
Push-Button Control Panel
- Brewing the drink you want at the size and with the taste you want is as easy as pressing a few buttons.
- The bright LCD control panel provides clear information.
Programmable Start Time and Auto Off
- Program a time for the system to turn on and warm up automatically, it will be ready to brew when you're ready to enjoy.
- For safety and energy efficiency, the system powers down after a set period of inactivity.
More Enjoying, Less Cleaning
- After the system prepares a coffee drink, it ejects the compressed grounds into a container.
- Then lets you know when the container is ready to be emptied.
- Meanwhile, a removable drip tray catches excess water from brewing and rinsing.
- Simply rinse it out just as you would your coffee cup.
Built Into Cabinetry, Works Like A Drawer
- Designed to be built seamlessly into your kitchen cabinetry.
- The Wolf coffee system has an ingenious feature:
- Glide rails that enable you to slide the unit out from the wall for easy access to the whole-bean and ground coffee reservoirs.
- It's like opening a drawer.
Supplies Are In Reach But Out Of Sight
- Pull the unit out on its glide rails to access handy integrated storage trays.
- Where you can keep bags of coffee, bottles of flavored syrup, and other supplies at the ready.
- Minerals from water naturally build up on heating surfaces and reduce efficiency.
- The Wolf coffee system is engineered to monitor this and let you know when to descale the system.
- Result: Your drinks always come out at the temperature you expect.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.