Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers.
As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions and Weights
Required Interior Cabinet Space:
- Sink is formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 301 nickel bearing stainless
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a Radiant Satin finish.
- Underside: Sound dampening pad with spray undercoating to dampen sound and reduce condensation.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm).
- NOTE: All Dayton undermount sinks are designed to affix easily to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- This sink complies with ASME A112.19.3-2008 / CSA B45.4-08.