Danby Silhouette 24" Built-In Wine Cellar with 51 Bottle Total Capacity, Dual Temperature, 16 Bottle Upper-Zone Storage, 35 Bottle Lower-Zone Storage, Wave Storage System Shelving, Recessed White LED Lighting, Audible Alarm Alerts and Reversible Door Hinge
Danby is one of the largest household appliance marketing companies in North America, with an impressive lineup of compact, specialty and home comfort appliances to suit the lifestyles of today's consumer. Founded in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1947, as a manufacturer of small electrical appliances and compact refrigerators they are committed to providing exceptional quality and value. Danby is proud to have over 60 years in the business of providing quality appliances to the North American market and thanks to their customers, business keeps getting better. Available at AJ Madison.
Parts and Labor:
2 Years, In-Home Service
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- 5.3 cu. ft. (149L) capacity dual zone wine cellar for red and white wine storage.
- Fully integrated flush built-in application.
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access.
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets.
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most décor.
- The upper zone will store up to 16 bottles of wine and the lower zone will store up to 35 bottles of wine.
- Each zone is independently controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39°F and 64°F to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature.
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement.
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency.