Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers. As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Drop In/Top Mount
Elite Satin Finish
Dimensions and Weight
Minimum Cabinet Size:
- Sink is formed of #20 gauge, 300 series, nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Bowl Depth: 8-1/16" (206mm)
- Coved Corners: 4" (102mm) vertical and 3-1/4" (83mm) horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to an elite satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Installation Hardware: Included for 3/4" (19mm) countertop
- Chrome finished, single-lever kitchen faucet with pull-down spray.
- Braided stainless steel supply lines.
- Faucets comply with: ADA, ANSI/NSF61, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, cUPC, CA AB1953
- Faucet flow rate: 1.5 GPM/5.7 L/min at 60 P.S.I.G.
- Nickel-bearing stainless steel
- Stainless steel body and strainer.
- Fits 3-1/2" (89mm) opening.
Elkay Dayton Elite Collection DSE233223DFBG Reviews