Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers.
As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Design and Construction
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Dimensions and Weights
- Sink is formed of #20 gauge, 300 series, nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl Depth: 8-1/16" (205mm)
- Coved Corners: 4" (102mm) vertical and 3-1/4" (83mm) horizontal radius.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm).
- DSE125224DF includes: (1) Sink - DSE125224, (1) Faucet - LK1001CR, and (1) Drain.