Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers.
As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Design and Construction
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Dimensions and Weights
- Sink is formed of #23 gauge, 300 series, nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 2-1/4" (57mm) vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Underside: Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to prevent condensation and deaden sound.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm).