30" Electric Multi-Function Double Oven Stainless Steel with 4.34 cu. ft. Capacity,
This SMEG model has two multi-function ovens, each with 10 cooking modes including a warming and dehydrate function for all your cooking conveniences. The self-cleaning cycle takes the work out of cleaning as you let your appliance do the dirty work for you. The exclusive classic design on this model accents any kitchen as well as other stainless steel appliances.
For over 65 years now, SMEG appliances have come to be seen as tasteful and elegant solutions to the demands of contemporary living as a result of the company's partnerships with world famous architects. Thanks to a corporate culture which dictates that maximum emphasis be placed on product quality, technology and design, SMEG is consequently known all over the globe as one of the key representatives of "Made in Italy" standards.
4.34 Cu. Ft.
Design & Engineering
Finger Print Proof
Touch Control Panel:
Provides Access to Secondary Menu
True European Double Convection
Fast Preheat Cycle:
8 to 12 Minutes
Automated Oven Switch-Off:
When Door is Open
Amps at 240/208V:
1.3kW Per Fan
Power Supply Location:
Accessories Included (Both Ovens)
True Double Convection
- True European Double Convection on this oven means that your food will always be cooked to perfection.
10 Cooking Modes in Both Ovens
- Conventional Top & Bottom Heat
- European Convection with Conventional Top & Bottom Heat
- Circulaire with Upper Element
- The self cleaning system cleans at a maximum of 864°F destroying all the dirt deposits inside the oven.
Accessories in Both Ovens Include...
- The stainless steel design of this multi-function oven is finger-print proof. Don't worry about smudges and prints on your appliance again.
Ergonomic Control Knobs
- The control knobs are well within your reach and simple to operate, making cooking even easier.
Touch Control Panel
- Just one touch of a finger is all you need to control settings on the touch control panel.
- A quick preheating function means less time spent waiting for your oven to heat up before you can begin cooking. A faster pre-heat results in faster overall cooking time.