Italian design and SMEG's culinary know-how have created an exclusive oven of superior quality with a great number of bake and broiling modes to satisfy the needs of users at all levels. Cooking modes include Convection Bake, Dehydrate, Pizza and Proof to name but a few.
The DOU330X has six cooking levels inside the ample cavity with a 3.58 cu. ft. usable capacity per oven, which allows a number of different dishes to be cooked at the same time or to easily accommodate large items.
True European double convection ensures consistent oven heat for even baking and prevents flavor transfer when cooking different foods simultaneously.
The DOU330X has a self cleaning system that heats the cavity to 535°F - a temperature at which any grease stuck to the oven walls is simply burned off and turns to ash which can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.
Dimensions & Weights
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Stainless Steel Handle:
4.34 cu. ft. Upper/Lower
Knobs - Electronic
Broiler Element Location:
Digital Temperature Display:
Yes - 2 Fan
Yes - One per Oven
7,250 kW (Rating at 240V, 60Hz)
- Finger-print proof stainless steel
- Touch control panel to access secondary menu
- Multifunction oven with 11 cooking modes
- True European Double Convection
- Fast Preheat Cycle (8 to 12 minutes)
- Automated oven switch-off when door is open
- Control locks / Child Safety
- Oven capacity: 4.34 cu. ft. usable capacity per oven
- Convection element with 1.3 kW per fan
Top and Bottom Heat:
- This method is known as "conventional" cooking and is suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- The oven needs to be pre-heated to the required temperature, and is best suited for single items.
- The combination of the fan and circular element around it, gives uniform heat distribution with no cold spots.
- This has benefits - no preheat if cook time is more than 20 minutes, no flavor transfer when cooking different foods at the same time, less energy is needed, and it cooks 10% quicker than a normal oven.
European convection with top and bottom heat:
- The use of the fan with both elements allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of oven racks.
- Ideal for roasts that require thorough cooking.
- There is no transference of smells or flavors when using this function.
- This function offers a similar result for rotisserie, it moves the heat around the food, instead of moving the food itself, enabling any size or shape to be cooked, and not only items that will fit onto a rotisserie.
European convection with top heat:
- It combines the intense heat from the top element with the heat circulated by the convection fan.
- This allows rapid cooking and browing of foods.
- Best results can be obtained from using the top rack for small items, the lower racks for larger items, such as chops or sausage.
- Cooking using this method should be carried out with the door closed, unless instructed to do otherwise.
- This allows you to cook pizza with heated air using the bottom element.
- The circulation of air at bottom temperature enables quicker thawing of frozen food, (without the use of any heat).
- Ideal for use prior to cooking of readymade dishes, or cream filled products etc.
- Air at 104°F provides the perfect environment for proving yeast type dough mixes.
- Simply select the function and place dough in the oven for allotted time.
Pyrolitic or Self-Cleaning System:
- The self cleaning system cleans at 932F destroying all the dirt deposits inside the oven.
Smeg Classic Design DOU330X Reviews