Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
Viking microwave provides an array of powerful settings. In addition to an extra-large capacity, the DMOS also offers exceptional features like warm/hold and sensor cooking.
Instant Sensor Settings:
Child Lock Safety Feature:
16" Diameter Turntable:
Built-In Trim Kit:
Max. Amp Usage:
1.5 kW, 13 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
55 Lbs. (24.7 kg)
One-Year Full Warranty
Stainless Steel Exterior:
Five-Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions and Weights
24" (60.9 cm)
19 1/8" (48.7 cm)
13 3/8" (33.9 cm)
Interior Oven Width:
17 3/8" (44.1 cm)
Interior Oven Depth:
18 5/8" (47.3 cm)
Interior Oven Height:
10 1/2" (26.6 cm)
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn.
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy.
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight.
- Add-a-minute allows you to add a minute to cooking time by simply touching a button.
- Warm/hold feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes.
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 2.0 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Place on countertop, in a 30" or 36" wide Multi-Use Chamber, or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit (sold separately).
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Designer Series DMOS201SS Reviews