The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Drop In/Top Mount
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
1-5 (Depending on Model)
Dimensions and Weight
Minimum Cabinet Size:
- Sink is formed of #18 gauge, type 304, nickel-bearing stainless steel with Perfect Drain.
- Underside is fully protected by Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and reduce condensation
- Exposed surfaces are hand polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
- Perfect Drain: Seamlessly welded stainless steel collar eliminates the gap between a traditional drain and the sink for a sanitary and gap free installation
- Each sink shipped with one LKPD1 drain kit, or a garbage disposer
- can be installed for user convenience