LG Electronics pursues its 21st century vision of becoming a true global digital leader who can make its customers worldwide happy through its innovative digital products and services. LG Electronics set its mid- and long-term vision anew to rank among the top 3 electronics, information, and telecommunication firms in the world by 2010. As such, they embrace the philosophy of "Great Company, Great People," whereby only great people can create a great company, and pursue two growth strategies involving "fast innovation" and "fast growth." Likewise, they seek to secure three core capabilities: product leadership, market leadership, and people-centered leadership. Available at AJ Madison.
Type Of Display:
Number Of Drying Programs:
1 Year Parts and Labor
LoDecibel Quiet Operation:
FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator:
Remaining Time Display:
3 Min. Install Check:
4 Way Venting
4 Adjustable Legs
Materials and Finishes
240V, 30 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
7.1 Cu. Ft.
Dual LED Display
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
- Rotate the cycle selector knob to select the desired dry cycle.
- Add cycle options or adjust settings with the touch of a button.
Easy-Access Reversible Door
- The wide-opening door provides easy access for loading and unloading.
- The door hinge can be reversed to adjust for installation location.
FlowSense Duct Blockage Sensing System Indicator
- The Flow Sense duct blockage sensing system detects and alerts you to blockages in the ductwork that reduce exhaust flow from the dryer.
- Clean exhaust systems increase efficiency and reduce drying times.
- Should you experience any technical difficulty with your dryer, it has the capability of transmitting data via your telephone to the Customer Information Center.
- The call center agent records the data transmitted from your machine and uses it to analyze the issue, providing a fast and effective diagnosis.