NOTE: The DL1KIT ships unassembled for aftermarket installation. If you want this data logger installed on a SUMMIT refrigerator, order DL1 with your unit. Contact your sales representative for details and pricing on preinstallation.
AccuCold by Summit Appliance introduces an exclusive data logger designed to record refrigerator or freezer temperatures to any USB flash drive for display and analysis on a computer.
Using NIST traceable probes, each AccuCold Temperature Logger measures and saves the temperature reading in 15 minute intervals. When you're ready to read the results, simply plug the flash drive into your computer and transfer the data using Microsoft Excel or any CSV compatible program. Graph, chart, and print the data in whatever format your needs require. (NOTE: DL1 is designed for use with a PC. If using a Mac, you will have to initialize the recording time setup via a Widows compatible program.)
Each data logger includes a 64 MB flash drive capable of storing over 2.5 million temperature readings--that's over 80 years' worth of data, effectively unlimited storage.
With a user-friendly interface, the AccuCold Temperature Logger offers reliable temperature recordings for hospitals, medical clinics, laboratories, commercial foodservice establishments, and any facility in need of accurate, time-saving data logging.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Other Energy Info:
6V Power Supply
NIST traceable probe
- Accurate within 1° C (1.5° C when installed on low temperature freezers operating between -30 and -25° C)
Stores data to USB flash drive
- 64 MB flash drive included for easy plug-in and output on any computer
Long term data storage
- USB can hold over 2.5 million temperature readings for over 80 years of data storage
- Simply plug the flash drive into a PC or Mac and graph or chart in Microsoft Excel or .CSV compatible program
- Sized to fit on undercounter models with no depth protrusion
Power loss event logging
- Records event of power loss, allowing you to determine amount of time power was out
Programmable time and date
- Easy to set before using the device
Automatic temperature recording
- Records interior temperature every 15 minutes
Compatible on any Summit model
- Can be installed on refrigerators and freezers, including chest, front-opening, drawer, compact, reach-in, and built-in undercounter units
- LED blinks when in operation and goes into steady mode to alert that the USB drive is full
- Simulates vaccine temperature for higher accuracy