Blomberg 24" Heat Pump Ventless Dryer with 4.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Under new, ventless heat pump technology, this is one of the most energy-efficient dryers in its class. At a convenient 24-inches wide, this small, dynamic dryer can be installed anywhere in the home. Its versatile installation is supported that much more with new, ventless heat pump technology. Hot air travels up to take moisture out of washed, wet clothes and then cycles down to be chilled and deposit condensed water in the base tank, and then heat air goes back through the drying load until the clothes are properly dried. All this while saving on energy consumption and utility bills through Energy Star-rated performance.
With 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is a quality and trusted name in the European household appliance market. Now owned by Arcelik, the 3rd largest appliance manufacturer in Europe, Blomberg has gained a sizeable presence in the average European home. For years Blomberg has been setting trends in both technology and style, and they continue to employ technologically advanced appliances, while still keeping the everyday family life in mind. Available at AJ Madison.
Ventless Dryer Overview
Rotary Knob, Push Buttons, Digital LED Display
OptiSense Automatic Sensor Drying; 24-Hr. Delay
Clean Filter Notification:
Number of Cycles:
Jeans, Delicates, Permanent Press, Cottons/Regular, Timed Programs, Air Fluff, Express Sensor Drying, Bulky, Timed Dry, Silent, Woolens, Jogging Wear, Baby
Dimensions and Weight
24" Heat Pump Ventless Dryer with 4.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Special Drum Paddles
- The special drum paddles, with their unique form, ensure more homogenous drying as well as less creasing. Moreover, any tangling problems especially for bulky items like bed sheets are avoided.
Easy Access Lint Filter
- The extra-large lint filter is located on the front of the machine, allowing for easy access. With its wide handle, removal and cleaning are easy tasks. The large surface area of the filter also improves drying performance.
Bi-Directional Drum Action
- The bi-directional drum action ensures that your laundry dries evenly.
- The stacking kit is an easy and safe way to keep the aesthetic harmony between the washing machine and dryer.
- The anti-crease cycle separates and smoothes laundry after the drying cycle by means of a gentle drum action, so clothes come out wrinkle-free and ready to wear.
- For maximum security, Blomberg washers and dryers have a child-resistant control panel. Once the child lock is activated, any alteration to the selected settings is ignored.
Most Energy Efficient
- Blomberg heat pump dryers are the most energy-efficient in their class, with 50% more energy-saving.
- To keep clothes at their best, the dryer's circulating air temperature is 40% lower. The dryer also features a special woolen cycle for longer garment life.
- Designed with small-space living in mind, this 24" width/4.1 cubic-foot capacity compact dryer is perfect for homes of all sizes.
- The ventless heat pump technology with easy installation allows builders and designers the flexibility to place dryers anywhere in the home, from the kitchen to hall closets.
Heat Pump Ventless Technology
- Heated air circulates inside the drum, passes through clothes, and picks up humidity from garments.
- Then, hot, humid air is extracted from the drum and moves to the heat exchanger.
- After that, the heat exchanger drops humid air temperature and condenses the humidity to water.
- Then, condensed water is collected at the base tank and automatically pumped out.
- Finally, dry air is reheated at the back of the heat exchanger and moved back inside the dryer drum.
- OptiSense Automatic Sensor Drying
- Bi-Directional Drum Action
- Aquawave Structured Stainless Steel Drum
- Clean Filter Indicator Light
- Energy Star Certification