Front Leg Extension Covers
Rear Caster Covers
36 Inch Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range with 5.4 cu. ft. Dual Convection Oven
Discover a new world of cooking with Wolf's 36 inch dual fuel range the best of two worlds, actually. Topside: Wolf gas cooking in all its glory, with the power and control of dual-stacked burners that now produce up to 20,000 Btu at the high end down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmers and melts. Below: that marvel of cooking technology, the Wolf dual convection electric oven. Its two fans and four heating elements work in concert, directed by electronic controls, to create 10 cooking modes.
Simply select the mode that's right for your dish and anticipate delicious results. In the Convection mode, multiple racks of rolls or pastries achieve identical brownness with no rotation of baking sheets necessary. Or try Convection Roast, and produce juicy, gorgeously browned poultry and meats with surprising speed. There are even modes for proofing dough and making flavorful dried fruits. No more guesswork with Wolf's dual fuel range, you'll cook with an almost blissful confidence and control, and master any culinary challenge.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Oven Interior Capacity:
5.4 Cu. Ft.
Classic Stainless Steel
Red, Black or Stainless Steel Control Knobs:
Stainless Steel Bezels Knobs:
Chrome or Brass Bezels:
Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners:
All with Simmer Capabilities:
Yes (At All Settings)
On 9,200 BTU/Hr Burner
Continuous Top Grates:
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Pivoting Hidden Touch Control Panel:
Coaxial Temperature Displaying Oven Selector Knob:
Cobalt Blue Porcelain
Adjustable Oven Racks:
3 with Full-Extension Bottom Rack
Door Hinge System:
Infrared Charbroiler - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
Infrared Griddle - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 Amp Circuit
5.2 kW at 240 V AC; 4.5 kW at 208 V AC
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Oven Interior Height:
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are included with this unit. A minimum 5" riser is required for installations against a combustible surface.
***Power Cord Not Included
Premiere Simmer Performance
- When any burner is turned to the simmer setting, a continuous flame delivers less than 300 Btu to your pan or pot for the ultimate low-end control.
Spark Ignition System
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
10 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake St
Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
- Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.
Wolf Upgrade and Save - Save Up to $750
Save Up to $750
Wolf has never had a more exciting selection of ranges and cooktops - stunning in both performance and design. If you've been thinking about a cooking upgrade, now is the time to act. For a limited time, Wolf is offering significant rebates on some of its most popular products. Save up to $750 through April 30, 2017.
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.