The 23" Portable Countertop Dishwasher by Danby is ideal for those who live in smaller apartments in cities or with roommates. It fits in the tightest of quarters, yet holds up to 4 place settings so you still have plenty of room to fit all of your dinner dishes. This unit also offers a sani-wash cycle option, which reaches up to 158 degrees, ensuring that all bacteria and germs are eliminated for your health and safety purposes. The Danby Portable Dishwasher is also hassle-free to install because it connects easily to any tap! Lastly, if you are environmentally conscious, this is the perfect purchase for you because water consumption is especially low, with each cycle using only 2.3 gallons during a normal wash.
This dishwasher uses 200 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.18.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Carry-In Service-12 months parts and labour. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) is not covered under warranty.
15 Amps, 120 Volts
- 4 standard place settings
- Quick connect to any kitchen tap
- 4 wash cycles (pre-rinse, short wash, normal wash, saniwash)
- Sani-wash feature increases water temperature to 158°F (70°C)
- Durable stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Automatic rinse agent dispenser
- Low water consumption 8.6 litres (2.3 gallons) during normal cycle
- Stainless Steel Spray Arm & Interior