Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers.
As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions and Weights
Required Interior Cabinet Space:
Overall Bowl Depth:
- Sink is formed of #23 gauge, 300 series, nickel bearing stainless steel. Top mount.
- Bowl Depth: 5-1/8" (130mm).
- Coved Corners: 2-1/4" (57mm) vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish.
- Underside: Undercoated on bottom of bowls to reduce condensation and dampen sound.
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm)(D11516).
- Installation Hardware: Included for 3/4" (19mm) countertop.
- Sink complies with ASME A112.19.3-2008 / CSA B45.4-08.
Elkay Dayton Collection D115163 Reviews