GE is one of the largest manufacturers of major appliances in the world. Since 1907, they have been introducing advanced appliances to improve peoples' lives and conserve electricity. They're continuing that legacy today with innovations like the Advantium oven, the Harmony clothes care system, and more.
That enchanting little spot with great food and fresh-roasted coffee becomes all your own with the new GE Cafe kitchen. With the touches of a restaurant's inspired kitchen and the essential conveniences chefs enjoy, it's as close as you may come to owning an intimate corner cafe.
Everywhere you look in a Cafe kitchen feels as if you've stepped behind the scenes of your favorite dining experience. Smooth stainless steel complements and accentuates the kitchen decor. And each appliance is designed to help you create a room where people like to gather and you love to cook.
Discover your new favorite restaurant with a complete kitchen from GE Cafe...the ingredients of a special place.
Watts (IEC-705 test procedure):
EasyGuide Menu System:
Dual-Distribution Cooking System:
315-CFM Vent Fan/Boost:
CUSTOM 1 and 2 Touch Controls:
Interactive Demo Mode:
"COOK" Touch Control Features
Instant-On 30 Sec. & 1-7 Min.
Time Cook and Time Cook I & II:
REHEAT Touch Control Features
DEFROST Touch Control Features
OPTIONS Touch Control Features
Cooking Complete Reminder:
Auto Sleep Mode
Sleep Mode/Wake-Up Touch:
Programmable Night Light:
LED, LCD Display Control Panel:
With Tactile Vent/Light Buttons
Input Amps/Watts (max):
2 (2 positions)
Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit (optional):
Filter Panel Kit (optional for 36" installation):
Limited one year
Limited five year
- 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Dual-Distribution Cooking System
- Circulates microwaves from the top and side of the oven for even heating and defrosting of food.
- Automatically leads you through each step of the cooking process.
- Soften, Melt and 1-lb. Quick Defrost Features
- Evenly defrosts a pound meat, poultry or fish in a fraction of the usual time, without precooking orr turning the food.
- Full-width Active Hidden Vent
- Out of sight when not in use, the oven vent hides behind the sleek top panel for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean look.
- 14-1/4" Recessed Turntable
- Large enough to handle 5-qt. casserole dishes and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Make room for up to six plates or three 9" x 13" casserole dishes.
- Four-speed with Boost 315-CFM Venting
- Allows you to adjust ventilation levels according to your needs.
GE Cafe Series CVM2072SMSS Reviews