30" E Series Convection Steam Oven
It's nothing short of amazing. The oven's unique technology can sense the amount, size, and shape of food and automatically adjust all the details of cooking. Steam-roast poultry that's gloriously brown, miraculously juicy, and done up to 25 percent faster. Even rejuvenate leftovers and days-old bread to delicious freshness.
Achieve a cohesive kitchen design by pairing this 30" E series steam oven with the Wolf gas cooktop and E series built-in oven. The ovens have matching handles and framing and may be installed flush with cabinets for an integrated look.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Easy-Access Water Tank
- The oven's large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking.
- Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
Largest Interior Capacity
- More than 25 percent larger than similar units, large enough to roast a 15-pound turkey.
- Wolf's steam oven lets you prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once.
- Install the unit flush with cabinetry to seamlessly integrate it into your kitchen design.
- And since the unit isn't plumbed, it can be installed anywhere without requiring special water lines.
12 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat, steam and airflow for the best results with any dish with 10 cooking modes:
- Steam mode heats with steam and hot air, achieving a temperature range from 85°F - 210°F.
- From vegetables, poultry and fish to grains, beans, pasta and egg dishes, gentle steam heat is ideal for capturing nutrition, color and flavor.
- Reheat mode uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently.
- Using convection and the right amount of moisture, Reheat mode warms one to four pans of food evenly.
- And without drying with a temperature range from 210°F to 300°F.
Auto Steam Bake Mode
- By heating with steam first, then using convection heat to finish, bagels, breads, buns, rolls and pastries acquire a tender interior.
- And a natural shine without the need for brushing with an egg wash.
- Auto Steam Bake mode temperatures range from 210°F to 445°F.
- A fan circulates hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven to distribute heat evenly around food for consistent results and browning.
- Convection mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
Convection Humid Mode
- In Convection Humid mode, a heating element at the back of the oven produces heat.
- And oven ventilation is sealed so that moisture produced during cooking remains in the oven.
- Convection Humid temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
Convection Steam Mode
- Use Convection Steam for any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection steam mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- Gourmet mode uses a climate sensor to adjust time, temperature and humidity for ideal results with no guesswork.
Slow Roast Mode
- Slow Roast mode is an ultimate convenience.
- Insert the probe into your prepared meat, select a slow roast setting for the dish you're preparing.
- Then tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked meal.
- Use Recipes mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven's many different cooking modes.
- Easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to desserts.
Keep Warm Mode
- The combination of convection and steam heat preserves food's taste, texture, looks and quality.
- Every bite is as delicious as if it were fresh from the oven.
- Keep multiple dinner plates warm at once, making staggered meal times more convenient.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- Eliminates guesswork when preparing roasts and other meats.
Multiple Pans and Rack Positions
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions.
- Both pans are stainless steel.
- One solid, and the other with a perforated bottom that is particularly well-suited for dishes prepared in Steam mode.
- What time would you like your dish to be ready
- Simply program in a time.
- The oven turns on at the right moment and adjusts the cooking process so the food is ready to serve precisely when you want it.