An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Convection Steam Oven
Delivering precise control is easy with a variety of steam, convection, and combination steam and convection cooking options. Unique technology senses the amount, size, and shape of food once an automatic mode has been selected. While cooking, it monitors the time, temperature, and environment, eliminating all guesswork in the kitchen. Virtually any dish prepared in a conventional oven, range or microwave can also be prepared in the Wolf convection steam oven.
Perforated Stainless Steel Pan:
Solid Stainless Steel Pan:
240/208V AC, 60Hz, 20 Amp Circuit
6 Ft. Cord with Grounded Plug
NEMA 6-20R Grounding-Type
Overall Width with 30" Trim:
Benefits Of Convection Steam
- Moistness and flavor are retained so no additional oil, basting or sauces are necessary.
- Vitamins, texture, shape, size and color are preserved.
- Risks of overcooking are reduced and messy boilovers eliminated.
- Breads, bagels, bakery and pastry can be proofed, baked and crisped with steam.
- Meats defrost gently and evenly without any hot spots.
- In Wolf gourmet mode, a sensor automatically adjusts cooking time to the type and amount of food being cooked.
- Prevents under- or overcooking.
- Smart timer functions are like an extra pair of hands.
- Cooks food that's ready to serve when you need it - even when you're not in the kitchen to start and stop the oven.
- Stainless steel with tubular handle.
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset application.
- Stainless steel trim to match L series and E series ovens.
- Convection with twelve cooking modes:
- Four-level rack guides with two adjustable oven racks.
- One perforated 17-3/4" x 1" x 15" stainless steel pan.
- One solid 17-3/4" x 1" x 15" stainless steel pan.
- Large viewing window and halogen interior lighting.
- Delayed start feature and descaling program.
- Agency certified for US and Canada.