21 Inch Drop-In Electric Cooktop with 2 Heating Elements
Summit offers a quality lineup of electric cooktops designed to suit any residential or hotel kitchen setup. This radiant cooktop made with EuroKera ceramic black glass. The smooth surface ensures easy cleanup with a sleek, modern look. This cooktop is designed to fit many common counter cutouts sized 20" x 16". The burners and knobs are specially laid out so that they are easy and intuitive to use when the unit is installed in a landscape or portrait configuration. This unit features a large 7" 1800W burner and a 5 1/2" 1200W burner, letting you accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional safety features include indicator lights, a residual heat indicator, and color-matched push-to-turn knobs. With its innovative design and quality construction, this cooktop is a great choice for homes, hotels, yachts, and other settings with unique kitchen needs.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Number of Heating Elements:
EuroKera Black Ceramic Glass
2 Heating Elements
- One 1800W burner and one 1200W burner for fast cooking
- Indicator will illuminate to warn if some part of the glass surface is too hot to touch
- Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface
- Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
Portrait or Landscape Installation
- Specially designed to be mounted portrait or landscape style with controls being easy to read and manage in either direction