21 Inch Electric Cooktop with 2 Heating Elements
The CR2B122 is a 120V cooktop made from attractive stainless steel. This unit is designed to fit many common counter cutouts sized 20" x 16". The burners and knobs are specially laid out so that they are easy and intuitive to use when the unit is installed in a landscape or portrait configuration.
This unit features a large 8" 900W coil element and a 6" 500W coil element, letting you accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional safety features include indicator lights, a residual heat indicator, and color-matched push-to-turn knobs.
With its innovative design and quality construction, the CR2B122 brings modern convenience to a classic cooktop size.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture dozens of models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Features & Performance
Residual Heat Indicator:
Landscape or Portrait
115 V AC/60 Hz
Weights & Dimensions
Stainless Steel Finish
- Surface is made from stainless steel for an attractive and easy to clean look.
- Specially designed to be mounted portrait or landscape style with controls being easy to read and manage in either direction.
Two Heating Elements
- One 900W 8" coil element and one 500W 6" coil element.
Fits Popular Cutout Size
- Designed for built-in installation in 20" x 16" cutouts.
- Designed to work with standard 115V/60Hz electrical supplies with proper grounding.
- Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat.
Residual Heat Indicator
- Indicator will illuminate to warn if some part of the surface is too hot to touch.
- Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use.
- Ships with 3-pronged cord.