21 Inch Electric Cooktop with 2 Radiant Heating Elements
Summit offers a quality lineup of electric cooktops designed to suit any residential or hotel kitchen setup.
The CR2B1 is a 120V radiant cooktop made with ceramic glass. The smooth surface ensures easy cleanup with a sleek, modern look. This unit is designed to fit many common counter cutouts sized 20" x 16". The burners and knobs are specially laid out so that they are easy and intuitive to use when the unit is installed in a landscape or portrait configuration.
This unit features a large 7" 900W burner and a 5 3/4" 500W burner, letting you accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional safety features include indicator lights, a residual heat indicator and color-matched push-to-turn knobs.
With its innovative design and quality construction, the CR2B1 is a great choice for homes, hotels, yachts and other settings with unique kitchen needs.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture dozens of models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Features & Performance
Smooth Black Ceramic Glass
Residual Heat Indicator:
Landscape or Portrait
115 V AC/60 Hz
Weights & Dimensions
- Easy cleanup and elegant style on a smooth ceramic glass surface.
- Specially designed to be mounted portrait or landscape style with controls being easy to read and manage in either direction.
Two Heating Elements
- One 900W 7" burner and one 500W 5 3/4" burner in smooth ceramic glass.
Fits Popular Cutout Size
- Designed for built-in installation in 20" x 16" cutouts.
- Designed to work with standard 115V/60Hz electrical supplies with proper grounding.
- Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat.
Residual Heat Indicator
- Indicator will illuminate to warn if some part of the glass surface is too hot to touch.
- Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use.
- Ships with 3-pronged cord