24" Built-in Speed Oven
Enjoy complete cooking convenience in modern European style with Summit's CMV24 speed oven.
Designed for built-in installation, the CMV24 meets all of your cooking needs in just 24" of width. This unit can be installed in 22" W x 17 5/8" H wall cavities, as well as under the counter to make the best use of your kitchen space. The door and manifold feature sleek stainless steel construction for easy cleaning, with a matching handle to complete the modern look. The double pane glass door comes with an attractive tint and jet black trim to match the digital touch control panel.
Enjoy easy cooking with eleven different functions to cover all of your heating needs. The microwave setting can be run at 200W, 400W, 600W, 800W, or 1000W, as well as being combined with the broiler or Hot-Air function to ensure faster cooking that achieves the taste and texture you want for your dishes. You can also use the CMV24 as a standard electric oven complete with options for broiling and European style convection cooking. Defrosting options let you choose a manual setting by time or an automatic setting based on the weight and type of your food.
Inside, the CMV24 is constructed from stainless steel, with a removable glass turntable that sits flat inside. This unit ships with a glass baking tray and grill trivet.
With its ideal size, modern style, and advanced technology, the CMV24 is the perfect way to bring full service cooking convenience to space-challenged kitchens.
NOTE: This unit is 240V and requires installation to be completed by a qualified professional.
Oven Cleaning Type:
Number of Cooking Settings:
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Requires Professional Installation:
Dimensions & Weight
- Can be used for standard microwave cooking with options that allow 220W, 400W, 600W, 800W, and 1000W heating.
Quick Start Microwave Function
- Heat quickly without sifting through settings by simply pressing the "Start" key to microwave at maximum power for 30 seconds.
- Increase the time with each press of the Start key.
Microwave + Broiler Function
- Perfect for toasting food, baking cheese-covered dishes such as lasagna, grilling meat, or baking certain pies.
- Power level options are 200W, 400W, and 600W.
Microwave + Hot-Air Function
- Perfect for rapidly baking foods at standard oven and microwave cooking temperatures.
- Convenient setting is ideal for roasting or baking applications.
Broiler + Fan Function
- Ideal setting for grilling meat or defrosting potatoes.
- Single touch button lets you activate the broiling function.
- Automatic or manual settings to best suit your thawing needs.
- Three settings with multiple options let you reheat a variety of items including soup, vegetables, rice, fish, pizza, and deep frozen food by weight to ensure food is served at its best.
Two-Piece Broiler Tray Included
- Glass pan with removable steel grill included to help your broiling and baking needs.
Design and Installation
Designed for Built-in Installation
- Height - 17 5/8 - 17 3/4"
Professional Installation Required
- See user manual for wiring specifications.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Interior and exterior manifold and door trim are constructed from stainless steel for professional elegance and long-lasting durability.
- Sleek handle in brushed stainless steel offers an attractive look that matches many popular styles of kitchen cabinetry.
- Double pane glass door with a tint lets you monitor your cooking.
Touch Control Panel
- Intuitive touch controls for easy operation.
- Removable glass turntable for even heating and easy cleaning.
End of Cycle Alert
- Oven will audibly beep when cooking function has finished.
- Digital clock displays the time when clock button is touched.
- Safety "Stop" button lets you lock the control panel to prevent children from accidentally activating the unit.