36" Professional Gas Cooktop
Their new line of professional gas cooktops is highlighted by signature design elements and performance features that have made Wolf a hallmark of chef-style kitchens. The 36" professional gas cooktop offers five dual-stacked, sealed burners with a patented two-tiered design that gives cooks greater control over a wide range of heat output, from 18,000 BTU for restaurant-quality sears and fast boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of sauces, soups and other delicate foods.
The single piece of stainless steel that makes up the seamless burner pan also serves as the backdrop for five signature Wolf red control knobs with LED indicator lights (black and brushed stainless steel knobs are also available). The refined professional look is accented by laser-etched graphics on the control panel and porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners
Simmer and Melt Settings:
On All Burners
Seamless Stainless Steel Burner Pan:
Individual Spark Ignition System:
Grounded 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Patented Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners
- Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking.
- Wolf's dual-stacked burner design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further away from) the cooking vessel.
- Delivers the right heat for the task at hand.
18,000 BTU Burner
- The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever.
- Boil even large stock pots of water 25% faster than with earlier models.
Simmer and Melt
- The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of flame.
- Capable of maintaining the ultra-low BTUs you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese.
- And confidently keep homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
Signature Wolf Controls
- Wolf professional gas cooktops feature their signature red knobs set (black or brushed stainless knobs are available).
- Stainless steel control panel with laser-etched graphics and LED indicator lights.
Seamless Stainless Steel Burner Pan
- Cleanup is simple, thanks to the one-piece stainless steel burner pan.
Porcelain-Coated, Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Individual Spark Ignition System
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically reignites it electronically.
Star-K Kosher Certified As Sabbath and Holiday-Compliant
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.