36" Side-by-Side Counter Depth Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser
Blomberg's new counter-depth side-by-side refrigerator features an external water and ice dispenser which is always convenient. Inside is Blomberg's superior food-storage technology. Duocycle cooling separately cools the refrigerator and chills the freezer for optimum storage environments. Also, there is no transfer of taste and odors of foods. NoFrost defrosting keeps food fresh longer, eliminates icy build-ups, limits bacteria, and prevents unpleasant odors. Also aiding in these results is Hygiene+ and HygAIR. The blue light in the produce drawer carries on photosynthesis to keep produce fresh and enriched.
This refrigerator uses 580 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $70.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
Total Gross Volume:
21.9 cu. ft.
Total Net Volume:
19.3 cu. ft.
Refrigerator Net Volume:
13.0 cu. ft.
Freezer Net Volume:
6.3 cu. ft.
LED on Side Walls
Wine Rack-Full Width
Type of Egg Tray:
6 Eggs Capacity
Automatic Ice Maker:
Automatic Ice Machine
Energy Star Qualified:
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 13 cu. ft. net fresh food volume
- Illumination with white LED
- 6.32 cu. ft. net freezer volume
- Automatic ice machine with Water & ice dispenser on the door
- Keeps food fresher for longer periods. Eliminates ice and bacteria build-up, avoids unpleasant fridge odors.
- Certain Blomberg fridge freezers are equipped with advanced no frost technology, which provides more homogeneous, energy - efficient and silent cooling.
- There is no air transfer between the freezer and fresh food compartments. This eliminates odor mixing.
- Photo catalyst carbon filter eliminates bacteria, reduces fridge odor and ensures hygiene. The carbon filter can be reactivated easily with just one day's exposure to sunlight.
- Eliminates airborn bacteria and odor forming molecules by producing natural negative ions. Food stays fresher longer.
- Allows fruits and vegetables to continue photosynthesis. Your food maintains its vitamin value.