30" Over-the-Range Convection Microwave
New to Blomberg's product line-up is this over-the-range convection microwave oven. It includes a turntable and also cooking racks for versatility in cooking by either microwave capabilities or with convection cooking. A convection fan circulate air throughout the cavity of the microwave during the cooking process so that heat is always evenly distributed. Under the microwave is a 2-speed 300 CFM vent to keep kitchen air clean and clear, and there are two lights that shine on your rangetop or cooktop so you can see all that's happening while you're cooking.
1.5 cu. ft.
Electrical Input (Watt):
1,500 cu. ft./min.
- Convection cooking uses a heating element to raise the temperature of the air inside the oven
- Any oven temperature from 100˚F to 425˚F may be set.
- A fan gently circulates this heated air throughout the oven, over and around the food, producing golden brown exteriors and moist interiors.
- Because the heated air is kept constantly moving, a layer of cooler air cannot develop while cooking.
2-Speed 300 CFM Ventilation
- The exhaust ventilation fan removes odors, smoke and steam from the air while you're cooking below the microwave.
Cooktop Surface Lighting
- Along with ventilation, the microwave features two lights to shine onto the cooking surface so you can see the progress of all cooking.
- Defrost by Time or Weight
- Popcorn, Potato, Beverage
- Add 30 Seconds during Cooking
Blomberg BOTR30200CSS Reviews