Single Oven - 400 Series
Boasting 13 different heating methods, this oven can be fitted with the special baking stone accessory, turning it into a real professional brick oven. Pizza, bread and other baked goods are therefore a real treat.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel-Backed Full Glass Door:
85°F - 550°F
Convection + Bottom Heat
Baking Stone Operation (Stone Sold Separately)
Automatic Door Opening:
Yes (Including Meat Probe)
Yes with Automatic Shut-Off
Actual Temperature Display:
Timer Function - Cooking Time:
Timer Function - Switch-Off Time:
Timer Function - Short-Term Timer:
Timer Function - Stopwatch:
Timer Function - Sabbath Mode:
60 Watts Halogen
10 Watts Halogen
Thermally Insulated Door:
Yes with Quadruple Glazing
Yes with Temperature Protection
Heated Air Cleaning Catalyst:
Enamel Baking Tray:
Grill Tub with Grid:
Pluggable Meat Probe:
Total Connected Load:
208 / 220 - 240V / 60Hz
39 3/8" without Plug (Hardwire Required)
Dimensions and Weights
Main Features Overview
- Universal heating system with 13 heating modes, with meat probe and baking stone operation (stone sold separately).
- Electronic precision temperature control from 85°F - 550°F.
- Convection + bottom heat.
- Baking stone operation. (stone sold separately)
- Rotary knobs and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save indiviudal recipes (including meat probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off.
- Actual temperature display.
- Timer functions: cooking time, switch-off time, short-term timer, stopwatch, Sabbath mode.
- 60 Watt halogen top light.
- 10 Watt halogen light on the side.
- Enamel wire racks on the side with 5 rack levels, pyrolitic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Connecting cable 39-3/8" without plug (hardwire required).
Gaggenau 400 Series BO451611 Reviews