200 Series Oven
The BO280 has the widest range of features of the ovens in the 200 series. The modern LCD with timer functions, basic settings menu and storage facilities for up to six recipes make use of the equipment easy and efficient. The core temperature probe with automatic shut-off ensures that the oven switches off when the food reaches the desired temperature.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
85°F - 550°F
Convection + Bottom Heat:
Top Heat + Bottom Heat:
Baking Stone Function:
Cast-Iron Roaster Function:
Top Heat + 1/3 Bottom Heat:
Bottom Heat + 1/3 Top Heat:
Convection + 1/3 Bottom Heat:
Features / Accessories
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Actual Temperature Display:
Halogen Light, Top:
Halogen Light, Side:
2 x 10 Watts
Thermally Insulated Door with Multiple Glazing:
Cooled Housing with Temperature Protection:
Size Of Largest Baking Tray:
276 Sq. In.
Wire Rack For Broil Tray:
Heated Air Cleaning Catalyst:
Dimensions and Weights
21 11/16" Min.
- Autopyrolysis self-cleaning.
- Universal heating system with 17 heating modes, meat probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone function.
- Electronic precision temperature control from 85°F - 550°F.
- LCD function display with digital clock.
- Timer functions: cooking time, shut off time, short-term timer, stop watch, Sabbath mode.
- Actual temperature display.
- Saves up to 6 memory recipes (includes meat probe).
- Rotary knob and touch key operation.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamel wire racks on the side with 4 rack levels, pyrolytic safe.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Autopyrolysis self-cleaning.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.