Filters and Cartridges
36 Inch Built-in French Door Refrigerator with 19 cu. ft. Capacity
You'll love SubZero-Wolf's French door refrigerator not just for its sleek contemporary look, but also for its practicality. It makes your kitchen feel more spacious, because only half a door swings out - nice if you have a galley kitchen, or assorted friends and and family members often milling about. Of course, since it's a Sub-Zero, it has an even more profound advantage - the most advanced food preservation features in the industry - features developed through almost 70 years of research.
Dual refrigeration provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods. A NASA-inspired air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mold and viruses. Easy-to-use microprocessor controls and magnetic door seals add to the powerful preservation package. Capacity for the BI-36UFD is a generous 15.7 cu. ft. refrigerator, 5.3 cu. ft. freezer. Bottom line No wilted lettuce, no wrinkly blueberries - just fresher, more delicious food for you, your family, your guests.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
This refrigerator uses 571 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $63.32.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel with Tubular Handles
Dual Refrigeration System:
Informational Freshness Cards:
Fresh Food Section Specifications
Air Purification System:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Stationary Glass Shelf:
Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:
1 with Dividers
1 with Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Stationary Door Shelves:
Adjustable Dairy Compartments:
Freezer Section Specifications
Full-Extension Roll-Out Freezer Drawer:
Two-Tier Wire Storage Baskets:
Water Filtration System:
115V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing, 35-120 psi
Drawer Clearance - Standard:
Drawer Clearance - Flush Inset:
Flush Inset Depth:
- Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other - optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
- It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point.
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's built-in refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, v
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Magnetic Door Seal
- One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air.
- See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.