These liners are made to be mounted inside a decorative hood that you create out of wood, plaster, metal or tile. The BHPSLD wall hood liner gives you all the power of a Vent-A-Hood wall hood. The only place where the liner and the outside cover must meet is at the bottom edge of the metal liner in both width and depth. These hood liners feature Vent-A-Hood's Magic Lung filter-less design, which allows you to get more power out of the blower. The Magic Lung blower performs better because it uses centrifugal filtration instead of mesh or baffle filtration. They are perfect for use over a professional range tops or barbecues. Operation is the quietest in the industry, so turning on your hood won't put an end to conversation. The dual level halogen lighting illuminates the cooktop. The SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases. There are many other reasons to buy a hood liner: they are pre-wired, pre-assembled, and far less expensive than custom made liners.
Magic Lung Filter-less Design:
Quietest in the Industry:
Exclusive Fire-Safe Design:
Dual Level Halogen Lighting:
Recommended Mounting Height:
27" to 30" above cooking surface
- Magic Lung Filter-less Design
- 52 3/8" width makes it perfect for installation with 54" wall hoods
- Exclusive Fire-Safe Design
- Dual Level Halogen Lighting
- SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases
- Provides great ventilation for electric & standard cooktops.
- Mounted inside a custom decorative hood.
- All Vent-A-Hood liners feature a 3-inch lip. Check technical specifications for specific details.
- All Vent-A-Hood products are suitable for use in damp locations when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit.
Vent-A-Hood Professional Series BH252PSLDSS Reviews