30" Traditional Grill with Rotisserie from DCS
Designed with flexibility in mind, DCS Grills allow you to cook a wide variety of meals and are engineered to deliver the functionality and power demanded by a professional chef. DCS Grills are hand-finished to perfection to complement the quality of the DCS premium outdoor kitchen and built to withstand the demands of the serious cook and the extremes of mother nature.
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at AJ Madison.
Features and Performance
CAD130 or BGB30CSS
2 at 25,000 BTU
Integrated Rotisserie Burner:
Yes, 14,000 BTU
Total Cooking Area:
748 Sq. In.
Primary Cooking Area (Grill):
533 Sq. In.
Secondary Cooking Area (Warming Rack):
195 Sq. In.
Ceramic Radiant Technology:
Grilling Grates Material:
Full Surface Searing:
Parts & Labor:
Limited 2 Year
Weights & Dimensions
Ceramic Radiant Technology
- A layer of ceramic rods provides intense yet even heat. It gives a consistent grilling surface, with a controlled heat rather than a direct fire.
Full Surface Searing
- The grill features full surface searing, rather than uneven hotspots.
Hood Temperature Gauge
- Go from zero to sear with DCS Grills' new built-in temperature gauge. It lets you know exactly how hot the grill is, even when the hood is down.
One-Step Direct Burner Ignition
- An ergonomic ignition solution, where burners are lit directly from the corresponding knobs.
- DCS Rotisserie Grill models feature a dedicated infrared rotisserie burner, providing controlled searing up to 18,000 BTU per hour. The rotisserie can accommodate up to 50 lbs.
- Assembled by hand from heavy duty 304 stainless steel, inside and out, DCS grills are built to handle most everything Mother Nature can throw at them.
DCS June Outdoor Package Rebate - Save up to $300
Save Up to $300
Purchase a qualifying DCS 30" grill head and receive $200 off. Purchase a qualifying DCS 36" or 48" grill head and receive $300!
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.