Proof Bosch do not leave good ideas on the shelf. They are the shelves. EasyLift shelves and door bins help make food storage and access a snap, with flexible adjustments that allow you to easily modify the space inside your refrigerator. But convenience is just one of the reasons their refrigerators are as cool and fresh as the food that's put in them. Style is another. Their counter-depth line offers energy-efficient technology with the stylish appearance of a built-in look, making Bosch refrigerators easy on the eyes - and the electricity bill.
The greatest quality. And the height of environmental awareness.
What you do in the spotlight isn't the measure of your quality, substance or responsibility. What you do when no one is watching is what truly counts. Since 1886, Bosch engineers have pushed themselves - not to meet your expectations, but exceed them. With superior engineering that continually redefines quality. Appliances that do their jobs so well, they seem to have a mind of their own. Yet remain mindful of the world at large and their impact on the environment. To others, this might seem contradictory. To Bosch, it's their reason for being. Evey day, they challenge themselves to deliver superior appliances and greater efficiency - without compromising one for the other. They combine sleek, smart design and practical innovations that use less energy. Less water. And more recyclable materials. Not because the world demanded it. But because they believe it should. After all, it's more than their job. It's their responsibility.
Free standing counter-depth models
The new Bosch Linea counter-depth refrigerator is perhaps the most beautiful combination of high-convenience technology, superior food preservation and intelligent design ever made. With easy installation and sleek design, the Linea double-door space marvel sets ground-breaking standards and proves that maximum convenience does not have to be bad news for the environment.
This refrigerator uses 539 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $59.78.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth excluding Handles:
Depth excluding Door:
Depth with Refrigerator Door open 90°:
Depth with Freezer Door open 90°:
21.7 cu. ft
13.3 cu. ft.
8.4 cu. ft.
Reversible Door Hinge:
Spill Proof Glass Shelves:
Multi-Flow Air Tower:
Energy Star Qualified:
Temperature Controlled Drawer:
Humidity Control Drawer:
Water Filter Replacement Indicator:
- Color matched sides for a full Stainless Steel look
- Dual Evaporator prevents flavor transfer from the fridge to the freezer and maximizes energy efficiency with individual temperature control for each compartment
- FreshProtect Box - Three adjustable temperature settings for Fish and Meat, Dairy or Produce
- AirFresh Filter - An activated carbon filter constantly scrubs air for a clean smell
- AntiBacteria Lining - Silver ions in the lining provide a hygienic atmosphere
- Multi-Flow Shower Cooling System for optimum, uniform cold air circulation
- SuperCool quickly balances temperatures between cool items and newly placed goods
- SuperFreeze quickly balances temperatures between cool items and newly placed goods
- Hide-away water filter maximizes storage capacity
- QuickIce for fast ice production when you need it
- Unique frameless glass shelves
- Touch controls with LCD display
- Counter-Depth size, true built-in look
- Long Door - No unsightly grill disrupting the sleek design
- EasyLift Shelf - Move the shelf up or down, even when loaded with items
- Frameless Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser serves filtered water and both crushed and cubed ice; with LED illumination
- Extra Bright Halogen Lighting
- CoolPaks for ice coolers are conveniently stored in their own compartments in the freezer door
- Full Extension Freezer Drawers
- Tilt-out door bins in freezer for easy access
- Active Warning System with Memory Function and Door Monitor
- Economy Mode saves energy during everyday use
- Vacation Mode conserves energy while away for a prolonged period
- Sabbath Mode complies with certain Religious Holiday Observances
Bosch 500 Series B22CS50SNS Reviews