26 Inch 3.3 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with 4 Wash Cycles
Speed Queen's Top Load Washer is durably constructed using premium materials for long-lasting, reliable performance and superior wash results. Constructed with metal components where others use plastic and rigorously tested to ensure reliable performance, Speed Queen top load washers are built better to last longer. A 210-degree agitator with 68 strokes per minute gently moves more clothes through the water-and more water through the clothes. A stainless steel wash tub becomes smoother over time, preventing damage to your clothes. And because Speed Queen washers spin each load as it drains, no dirt will be left behind on your laundry. Now that's as clean as it gets.
At Speed Queen, they've always felt their measure is equal parts quality, technological innovation and time-tested performance. Dating back to 1908, they have been continually focused on improving their manufacturing processes and coin operated laundry equipment.
Speed Queen washers and dryers are built on the same principles that built America. Proudly headquartered in Ripon, Wisconsin, for more than a century with more than 1,600 dedicated employees and more than 2,700 independent dealers across the country, we're committed to American quality.
This clothes washer uses 80 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Stainless Steel Wash Tub:
3.3 Cubic Feet
Outer Drain Tub Material:
Tuff Guard Coated Top:
Average Water Consumption:
Automatic Balancing System:
Rear Self-Leveling Legs:
Variable Water Level Selector:
Fabric Softener Dispenser:
- Heavy Duty - For sturdy items, like play or work clothes, towels, t-shirts, etc., or for permanent press items and synthetics
- Normal Eco - To maximize energy and water efficiency, this cycle uses less water than the other cycles
- Handwash/Delicate - Wash delicate items usually washed by hand on this cycle. This cycle reduces fabric wear and wrinkling and provides a clean wash
- Soak/Prewash - Use for heavily soiled or stained clothing
- Extra Rinse - Provides an additional rinse - useful for detergent sensitive skin
Full Tub Wash & Rinse
- The washer fills the entire tub with water to achieve maximum cleanliness
- With 68 strokes per minute, you can achieve a better clean while being gentle on clothing
Commercial-Grade Steel Cabinet
- Three layers of protection for maximum durability
No Lid Lock
- Simplypen the lid to stop a cycle at any time
Durable Stainless Steel Tub
- Gentler on your clothes and promises a long-lasting, dependable performance