30 Inch Single French Door Gas Wall Oven with 4.7 cu. ft. Capacity
Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection convection oven technology utilizes dual convection fans to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
About American Range
Inspired by their passion for perfection, renowned for their product innovation and quality, American Range is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Their commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world's most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Their commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens.
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Oven Bake Burner:
Total Gas Connection Rating:
7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane
120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
*** Note: Must specify elevation if over 1,000 ft. when ordering. ***
- Quick Preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Inconel Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800°F using 18,000 BTUs.
- Innovection System with two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow.
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500°F.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch.
- Two racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Easy to use analog controls.
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel.
- Commercial-style French Doors improve oven access.
- Dependent French oven doors open 130° with the pull of one handle.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions.
- Heavy die-cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
American Range Legacy Series AROFG30 Reviews