Amana 21.9 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
This bottom-freezer refrigerator is stacked with features. The 21.5 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of room for all your favorite foods. Now there's a perfect place for those gallon jugs of milk, 2-liters and juice bottles with the Gallon Door Storage. Amana's Temp Assure freshness controls are easy to use and put consistent temperatures right at your fingertips for worry-free food storage. Available at AJ Madison.
Amana thinks about appliances all day, every day. They also think about their impact on your life, your wallet and the environment. That's they have started taking steps to create appliances whose values stretch beyond saving money. From adding some energy and resource-efficient models, to exploring more environmentally friendly manufacturing practices, Amana is on a journey to reduce our carbon footprints, even if it's little by little. Amana belives together we can all save a little more. Through small steps, the impact we make can be a big one.
This refrigerator uses 459kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.90.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Configuration and Overview
21.9 Cu. Ft.
15.60 Cu. Ft.
6.30 Cu. Ft.
Style and Extras
Number of Refrigerator Shelves:
Number of Refrigerator Shelves:
4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width; 1 Dairy
Non Climate-Control Drawers:
Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:
4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width
Lower Freezer Drawer:
Upper Freezer Drawer:
Slide-Out Freezer Basket:
Upper and Lower Wire
Dimensions and Weight
Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees:
Depth Excluding Doors:
Depth Closed Excluding Handles:
Width of Cabinet Only:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
22 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Use only what you need. With 22 cu. ft. capacity, you can fit the essentials and then some, helping you prevent wasted space.
Gallon Door Storage
- With gallon door storage, now there's a perfect place for those gallons of milk, 2-liters and juice bottles.
Spillsaver Glass Shelves
- Save yourself the trouble. These glass shelves help keep the mess contained and can be adjusted to meet your storage needs.
Temp Assure Freshness Controls
- These easy-to-use controls put consistent temperatures right at your fingertips for worry-free food storage.
- Dedicated storage space for dairy foods like butter and yogurt helps make sure they are easy to find.
Garden Fresh Crisper Drawers
- This humidity-controlled drawer helps keep fruits and veggies fresh for longer, and is perfect for hand-picked and organic vegetables.
Reversible Door Swing
- Open left or open right. With reversible-swing doors your new refrigerator will fit seamlessly into your kitchen.
- Put the turkey with the swiss. Keep track of your meat and cheese by storing them both in this clear deli drawer.
Adjustable Door Bins
- Move these refrigerator door bins up or down to fit the condiments you've got in stock or whenever you're in the mood to change things up.
EasyFreezer Pull-Out Drawer
- This freezer drawer opens and closes smoothly, even when fully loaded, so you can stock up on your frozen favorites.
Glide-Out Wire Lower Freezer Basket with QuickSplit Organizer
- This wire freezer basket glides out easily and holds a variety of frozen food. The QuickSplit organizer helps keep it all arranged.
- Bottom-freezer refrigerators put the fresh food you use most at eye level for easy access. Frozen items fit in the lower portion behind the door or inside the freezer drawer, depending on the model selected.