PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The 3000IS is the perfect entry level ironing system for those looking for a compact, professional quality product. Using higher grade components including an all stainless steel outer shell, the 3000IS is the perfect choice for those looking for a robust and simple ironing station package.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 3000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish required by professionals.
120V, 5 ft. cord, ETL rated
Boiler and Iron Elements:
35 PSI - 2.5 bar
Iron Steam Hose Length:
Low Water Indicator:
Dimensions and Weight
13 Lbs. with Iron
16 Lbs. with Iron
3000IS Professional Iron System
Thermostat Reset Button
- The thermostat reset system is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
- The 2100IR iron with 6' steam hose is lightweight (3.9 lb.), comfortable (cork handle), and uses the same high standard parts (thermal fuse, thermostat) that has made it the #1 choice of professionals.
4 Safety Systems
- The 3000IS has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
Aluminum Iron Plate
- The 3000IS's iron uses an easy to clean aluminum plate with holes at the tip for maximum steam penetration.
Heat Resistant Iron Pad
- The 3000IS is supplied with a heat resistant silicone-rubber iron pad to rest the iron on. The iron can be safely left on the pad for extended periods of time.
Made in Italy
- Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks.
- 1,500W electrical rating (iron and boiler)
- Low water light indicator
- 35 PSI, 2.5 bar operating pressure
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Up to 2 hours of continuous ironing