PROFESSIONAL FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
The new Brio Pro 1000CC takes on the most challenging of cleaning and sanitizing jobs with ease. From hospitals and schools to restaurants and hotels, the Brio Pro beats the performance and price of comparable machines in the steam-cleaning category.
WHY CLEAN WITH STEAM
Steam deodorizes and sanitizes with heat and moisture, and since the only ingredient required for the Brio Pro 1000CC is water, commercial cleaning has never been safer, healthier, more cost-effective or environmentally friendly. The premium choice for professionals and the most discerning homeowners.
1750W - 2 elements
5 liters (plus 5 more with Trolley option)
87 PSI - 6 bar
302°F - 320°F
Stainless steel 18/10
Power Cord Length:
Steam Hose Length:
Brio Pro 1000CC Steam Cleaner with 17-Piece Accessory Kit
17-Piece Accessory Kit
- Made in Italy, the best steam cleaning methods include the use of superior quality accessories. Everything you need to get started is included. Just add water!
Electronic Control Panel
- The control panel on Brio Pro 1000CC indicates which steam setting is being used. The pressure gauge allows for monitoring of the systems steam pressure. A low water light indicator will activate when the unit is ready to be refilled.
Adjustable Steam and Hot Water Rinse
- Low, medium and high pressure settings on the handle allow the operator to control the steam pressure, including a hot-water rinse setting for removal of debris.
- Independently lab-tested and proven to kill a wide range of bacteria and fungi of significant concern, such as e. coli and salmonella.
- Prevents scale built-up in the machine, and makes water softer leaving no residue on cleaned surfaces.
- With constant steam, you will never run out of steam in the middle of cleaning again. Simply refill the water tank when the water level is low and away you go.
6 Bar Pressure
- The 6-bar (87 PSI) operating pressure ensures outstanding professional results.
- Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks.
Made in Italy
- Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- 18/10 Stainless steel tank
- 15.4 ft. power cord, ETL rated
- Higher body for efficient air-flow, reduces internal heat
- 302° - 320°F boiler temperature
- 250°F tip temperature (0.8" distance)