Why should you consider a warming drawer?
A warming drawer is a cooking appliance that is designed to keep your food warm. Warming drawers come in stainless, custom cabinet panel, or can be part of a range.
Cook multiple dishes and everything will come out warm together
Have you ever had to cook a meal with multiple courses, entrees, or moving parts? If so - you know it’s a challenge to get the timing right. With a warming drawer, you can store dishes for up to 3 hours without overcooking, spoiling, or drying out your meal. This way when all the dishes are ready, you don’t need to reheat the sides you made earlier in the day.
Spend more time with your guests while entertaining
Hosting doesn’t have to be stressful. Instead of spending the holidays in the kitchen, you can have everything prepared and warm in time for your guests to arrive. Relax, sit back, pour a glass of wine, and mingle with your guests. Your warming drawer can handle the rest.
Busy families with busy schedules
If you find it difficult to track down your family members for dinner, consider a warming drawer. Cold cereal isn’t a satisfying dinner after a late night. Instead, everyone can enjoy a warm dinner on their own schedule.
Great for non-cooks
Whether your routine is to buy a rotisserie chicken, pizza delivery, or Chinese takeout, your warming drawer is there to support your takeout lifestyle. Whether you’re single or manage a busy family, warming drawers are great to keep your food warm and ready to eat.
Luxurious warm towels and bathrobes
If you’re remodeling other areas of your home consider a warming drawer in your bathroom or pool house. There’s nothing quite like a warm towel or bathrobe after your morning shower on a winter morning.
Top Warming Drawers
- Temperature settings from 90° to 250°F accommodate all types of food.
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing.
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Miele's ContourLine design provides smooth, clean lines.
- Fan-assisted heating system
- Temperature settings from 104°F to 185°F
- Keeps food or plates and cups warm
- Works with a custom drawer panel to fit your cabinetry design.
- Ensures precisely timed meals with 1, 2, 3 and 4 hours, plus an infinite mode.
- Select temperature for precise humidity control to keep food fresh.
- Option to override everyday operation for Shabbat observation.
- 450 Watt heating element concealed below drawer.
- Special dough proofing mode.
- Star-K certified.
- 1 hour automatic shut-off function with adjustable timer.