A warming drawer is a cooking appliance that is designed to keep your food warm. Warming drawers come in stainless, custom cabinet panel, or can be part of a range.
Why consider a warming drawer?
Cook multiple dishes (Everything will come out warm at the same time)
Have you ever had to cook a meal with multiple courses, entrees, or moving parts? If so - you know it’s a challenge to get the timing right. With a warming drawer, you can store dishes for up to 3 hours without overcooking, spoiling, or drying out your meal. This way when all the dishes are ready, you don’t need to reheat the sides you made earlier in the day.
- Fan-assisted heating system
- Temperature settings from 104°F to 185°F
- Keeps food or plates and cups warm
2. Entertaining (Spend more time with your guests!)
Hosting doesn’t have to be stressful. Instead of spending the holidays in the kitchen, you can have everything prepared and warm in time for your guests to arrive. Relax, sit back, pour a glass of wine, and mingle with your guests. Your warming drawer can handle the rest.
- Temperature settings from 90° to 250°F accommodate all types of food. The low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing. High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Shipped with two removable stainless steel low racks and a removable stainless steel moisture cup. Low racks cover the entire bottom of the pan for the largest loads or remove one section for half coverage. The moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity.
- Warming Drawer can be installed flush to the cabinet with accessory flush mount installation kit.
3. Busy families (Balancing multiple schedules)
If you find it difficult to track down your family members for dinner, consider a warming drawer. Cold cereal isn’t a satisfying dinner after a late night. Instead, everyone can enjoy a warm dinner on their own schedule.
- Install either flush or full overlay.
- Installs vertically under Bosch speed microwave oven, steam or wall oven.
- Sturdy ball bearing telescopic rails for smooth opening.
4. If you don’t cook (Keep your takeout warm)
Whether your routine is to buy a rotisserie chicken, pizza delivery, or Chinese takeout, your warming drawer is there to support your takeout lifestyle. Whether you’re single or manage a busy family, warming drawers are great to keep your food warm and ready to eat.
- Four Temperature Levels: Proof, Low, Medium, High
- Four Timer Settings - 1, 2, 3, and 4 hours, plus an Infinite Mode
- Moist/Crisp Slide Control
5. Think beyond the kitchen (outdoor kitchen or bathroom)
If you’re remodeling other areas of your home consider a warming drawer in your bathroom or outdoor grilling area. There’s nothing quite like a warm towel or bathrobe after your morning shore on a winter morning.
- Stainless steel drawer fronts with tubular or pro handle available in classic stainless steel. Integrated drawer front allows for custom wood panel and handles hardware in an overlay or inset application.
- UL approved for outdoor use.
- It can be used for warming towels.
Outdoor warming drawers are very popular for summer entertaining. Keeping food warm and from overcooking on the grill.